Our professional development (PD) days provide you with new knowledge, skills and advice to become a better mortgage professional.
Our professional development days are also an ideal way to meet continuing professional development point requirements and keep up to date with the latest news, policies and procedures in the lending industry.
We offer a variety of state based events which provide the following benefits;
- Gain invaluable information & advice on specific mortgage finance topic areas.
- Learn and benefit from experienced lending personnel.
- Opportunity to ask questions in an interactive session.
- Learn and network with other brokers.
- Keep up to date with latest network news and initiatives.
- Learn from panel lender guest speakers at each event.
- Earn up to 3 CPD points per event.Up to date economic and industry information;
Panel lender representatives in each state, also provide information sessions, accreditation or refresher courses depending on demand. These sessions provide you the opportunity to be kept up to date and gain more insight to the various lender products.
It is equally important to build relationships with fellow industry professionals and reward our mortgage brokers for their achievements. Our partners regularly hold professional development days, lender workshops and social events, such events include breakfast meetings, golf days and monthly business meetings.